We are committed to providing you not only with quality products but also with quality sales and service support. Proper technical training is a key ingredient of our relationship. To facilitate this, we offer technical training as needed.
We offer technical training as needed, based on new dealerships and requests for training at our European facilities. The 1-day training course, which concentrates on our spirometers and ecgs along with our other fine products, is offered at no cost to you. While the training is free, dealers are responsible for their own transportation and lodging during the training.
We will always try to accommodate those needing "just-in-time training" in our facility as is possible for those dealers who cannot attend the scheduled training programs.
Field training is also an option, but on an "as available" basis. This training provides you with an instructor and will require your ability to access your THOR equipment at the field-training site. This service is available to you at an additional cost. Please inquire for more details.
Spirometry Knowledge Base
There are several books from Thomas L. Pretty:
- Thomas L. Petty - Spirometry for All
- Thomas L. Petty - Spirometry - Made Simple
- Thomas L. Petty - Spirometry - Comes of age
- Thomas L. Petty - Spirometry - In key in asthma management
- Thomas L. Petty - The Forgotten Vital Signs
- Thomas L. Petty - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
There are many guidances on the Internet which are describing the right spirometry session performance. We suggest the following articles and links to work at the following documents:
- SPIROMETRY FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS - Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD)
- ATS Standardization of Spirometry 1994 Update
- ATS Standardization of Spirometry 2005 Update