Stand-alone Cardio-Pulmonary Diagnostic Station
SpiroDesk is a complete, standalone Pulmonary Diagnostics Desktop Station platform. SpiroDesk can be upgraded to a complete, standalone Cardio-Pulmonary Diagnostic Desktop Station. To learn more about spirometry, please click here.
It is shipped with our SpiroTube Mobile Edition wireless ultrasonic spirometer, and optionally with an oximeter. It features large touchscreen for easy operation, integrated printer, ThorSoft Pulmonary Diagnostics Software with automatic decision support system.
With our Cardio-Pulmonary Diagnostic Desktop Station you can perform Forced Vital Capacity, Relaxed Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation, Oximetry, archive measurement results to an integrated database, print spirometry reports and much more.
SpiroDesk is very simple to use, durable, accurate, and innovative.
|Device dimensions:||290 X 260 X 67 mm|
|Device weight:||2500 g|
|Power supply:||Battery (7200 mAh) or 9,5V DC adapter|
|Transportation temperature:||5 °C - 60 °C|
|Operating temperature:||10 °C - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature:||5 °C - 60 °C|
- Connection to SpiroTube, SpiroTube Mobile Edition and SpiroTube WaterProof Edition
via USB or Bluetooth (wireless!)
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Touch screen, high resolution (1024x600) color (32bits) LCD display
- Built-in Thermo printer, no printer toner or ink required, only thermo paper,
reduced costs on the long term!
- Highly cost efficient design, robust, durable mechanics
- Support for all Windows-compatible printers
- 12-channel ECG with stress test
- 3D Frank Electrode visualization
- Wireless Ultrasonic Spirometer
- 5+ hours battery life
The ThorSoft Pulmonary Diagnostics Software - SpiroDesk version featuring
- Forced Vital Capacity testing, Relaxed Vital Capacity testing,
Maximum Voluntary Ventilation testing, blood haemoglobin saturation recording
- Complete, stand-alone patient and medical database
- Medical diagnostic decision support system, i.e. the software helps general practitioners and
physicians to understand the medical graphs and curves
- Configurable medical report system with a built-in report editor, i.e. the system provides
an editor to create templates for proper medical printouts
- Innovative animated medical visualization system, i.e. the system outlines
major pulmonary pathologies on an illustrative respiratory system
- Pediatric incentive animation to help testing children
- Human voice communication with the patient
- Multiple language support
Supported medical procedures
|FVC procedure||PIF, PEF, MMEF2575, MMEF2550, FVC, FIVC, FIV1%FIVC, FIV1, FIF75, FIF50, FIF25, FEV6, FEV3%FVC, FEV3, FEV1%FVC, FEV1%FIVC, FEV1%FEV6, FEV1, FEV05, FET, FEF75, FEF50, FEF25, ELA|
|VC procedure||VC, IVC, IC, ERV, TV, TI, TE, VE, RR, TV/TI, TE/TI|
|Oximeter procedure||pulse, SpO2|
Predictions algorithms currently implemented are Austrian, Knudson, E.R.S. '93 / Knudson, Crapo & Bass / Knudson, E.R.S. '93 / Zapetal, Barcellona / Zapetal, Pneumobill / Knudson
THORIAX PC Software
The THORIAX computerized ECG is fully integrated into SPIRODESK. The system provides a high quality ECG signal due the high sampling rate (2000 Hz), and the noise, motion artifact and mains filtering algorithms built into the hardware and the software. Patient data and ECG recordings are stored in database. The patient list may contain a virtually unlimited number of names and data records. ECG recordings can be printed. Comparing medians, visualizing them in three dimensions with adjustable viewpoints. Integrating the THORIAX PC ECG to the SpiroDesk, the result is a high capacity portable 12 channel-ECG with big LCD-display, that can replace the traditional professional ECG devices used in the health service.
- 1 SpiroTube Mobile Edition - wireless ultrasonic spirometer
- 1 AC adapter
- 1 Instruction manual