Otthon - Mobile Handheld Spirometer
Pulmonary Diagnostic Device
Otthon 2.0 is a pulmonary function diagnostics and monitoring device for use by general practitioners and patients. Otthon 2.0 is a compact, mobile, affordable solution for screening COPD and asthma. To learn more about spirometry, please click here.
- Friendly and easy to use user interface with large Touchscreen display. Buttons, text entry screens and lists are easy to operate with fingertips, no pen is required.
- Huge patient database to store several hundreds of patients and all their measurements. You can easily browse through them by searching for their names or ID's.
- Audible human voice interpretation and measurement control: during measurements the devices plays audible human voice that explains how to improve manoeuver quality.
- Measurement tutorial presentation system for increased patient compliance. The device plays a simplified video with human voice explanation on its own screen. The device explains to the patient its own usage with a tutorial comprising simplified video and audible text. In case of a poor manoeuver such as prematurely stopped FVC, coughing, slow starting, poor effort, short expiration, or failed reproduciblity, the device explains the reason of the poor manoeuver to the patient with human voice and also provides a direct tutorial which focuses on the reason of the poor manoeuver.
- ATS/ERS and NLHEP interpretation systems for automated pulmonary diagnostics. The device automatically processes FVC trials and provides suggestions on how to improve manoeuver quality.
- NHANES III, Knudson, Crapo and Hsu measurement prediction formulas included. Ethnic correction factor is directly supported.
- Audible chirp during measurements to incite the patient to perform better manoeuvers.
- Direct measurement report printing to HP and Brother printers. You can directly connect a USB printer to the device and print out reports of current and older trials.
- Ability to synchronize device database with a PC to archive data: The contents of the device can be archived directly to ThorSoft Pulmonary Diagnostics PC software
- Ablity to use imperial and metric measurement unit systems
- 1 L calibration verification module to check device precision
|Flow Range:||+- 18 L/Sec|
|Digital sampling rate:||100 MHz|
|Flow dimensions:||30 mm (OD) X 150 mm|
|Device dimensions:||35 X 120 X 120 mm|
|Communication:||USB, Serial (Bluetooth available as an option)|
|Power Supply:||USB 5 V or 4,2 V battery (rechargeable, included)|
- Connection to PC via USB, or serial (Bluetooth is available as an option)
- Graphical user interface, Quarter VGA (320X240 pixels), 16 million colors
No moving parts
|Standard pulmonary function parameters:||(FVC, -FEV*0.5, FEV*0.5/IVC, FEV*0.5/FVC, FEV*1.0/IVC, FEV*1.0/FVC, PEF, FEF*25-75%, MEF*75%, MEF*50%, MEF*25%, FET, MTT, FIVC, FIV*0.5, FIV*1.0, PIF, FIF*25-75%, VC, IRV, ERV, TV, Peep (Pressure min), Breath rate value|
|Insp./Expi Ratio :||From 1:10 to 10:1|
|Otthon 2.0 supports the following printers for direct printing||HP 910, HP 915, HP Deskjet 3320, HP Deskjet 3325, HP Deskjet 3420, HP Deskjet 3425, HP Deskjet 3450, HP Deskjet 3500, HP Deskjet 3550, HP Deskjet 3600, HP Deskjet 3650, HP Deskjet 3740, HP Deskjet 3840, HP Deskjet 3900, HP Deskjet 3910, HP Deskjet 3920, HP Deskjet 3940, HP Deskjet D1300 Series, HP Deskjet D1400 Series, HP Deskjet D1500 Series, HP Deskjet D1600 Series, HP Deskjet D2300 Series, HP Deskjet D2400 Series, HP Deskjet D2600 Series, HP Deskjet D4100 Series, HP Deskjet D4200 Series, HP Deskjet D4300 Series, HP Deskjet F2100 Series, HP Deskjet F2200 Series, HP Deskjet F300 Series, HP Deskjet F4100 Series, HP Deskjet Ink Advant K109a-Z, HP Officejet 4000 K210, HP Officejet 4100 Series, HP Officejet 4105, HP Officejet 4115 Series, HP Officejet 4200 Series, HP Officejet 4255, HP Officejet 4300 Series, HP Officejet 5500 Series, HP Officejet 5600 Series, HP Officejet J3600 Series, HP Officejet J5500 Series, HP PSC 1000 Series, HP PSC 1100 Series, HP PSC 1200 Series, HP PSC 1300 Series, HP PSC 1310 Series, HP PSC 1358 Series, HP PSC 1400 Series|
- Battery or USB charger operation
- Touch screen, bright color high resolution LCD display
- External printer connectivity
- Automatic internal calibration, (external validation with calibration pump available as an option)
- Tele-medical connection via Bluetooth avaiable,Firmware upgrade option via Internet
- Easy upgrade, standard interfaces, e.g. O2 or CO2 analog boards attachable
- The inner surface of the flow tube is continuous, it can be disinfected with cold disinfecting liquid InstruMed