Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
For those with blood pressure issues, SystholeThor is a way to conveniently check the blood pressure without inflating the cuff yourself and get a clear digital display on LCD. Data transmission over Bluetooth for Telemedicine applications.
- Bluetooth transmission to send measurements to another Bluetooth device.
- PC software included for viewing statistical graph.
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation.
- Measures systolic/diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate from the wrist.
- Indication of average blood pressure for all stored records.
- Large digital display: easy-to-read blood pressure and pulse rates.
- Continuing display all the measurements for easy scanning.
- 80 measurements (or 40 measurements for 2 groups) with date/time for easy recording and reviewing.
- Small and portable size for easy transport.
- Easy and simple operation.
- Record averaging.
- Quality approvals: CE
|Pressure units||mmHg or kPa|
|Auto Power-Off||1 minutes|
|Power supply||2xAAA (1.5V) batteries|
|Dimensions||70 (L) x 72 (W) x 23 (H) mm|
|Wrist cuff suitable for wrist sizes||135-195 mm|