Thorsoft Mobile Edition
Pulmonary Diagnostics Software for Java and Windows CE
ThorSoft Mobile Edition is a pulmonary function diagnostic software application:
- Connects to our SpiroTube Mobile Edition spirometer via Bluetooth Technology (wireless)
- Compatible with any java-ready mobile device, e.g. Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and many other types of mobile phones and ASUS, MIO, HTC, etc. PDA's that have Windows CE based operating systems for example Windows Mobile 5 or later
- Forced Vital Capacity testing, Relaxed Vital Capacity testing, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation testing
- Complete, stand-alone patient and medical database with interfaces to PC systems.
- Pediatric incentive animation for testing children.
- Spirometric test reports can be printed from your mobile device to a thermoprinter using Bluetooth Technology
- Medical diagnostic decision support system, i.e. the software helps general practitioners and physicians to understand the medical graphs and curves
- Multiple language support including English, Spanish, German, Hungarian, Dutch, French
Supported medical procedures
|FVC procedure||FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV6, FIV1, EV, PEF, PIF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FIF25, FIF50, FIF75,MMEF2550, MMEF2575, FET|
|VC procedure||VC, IVC, IC, ERV, TV, TI, TE, VE, RR, TV/TI, TE/TI|
|Oximeter procedure||pulse, SpO2|
Predictions algorithms currently implemented are Austrian, Knudson, E.R.S. '93 / Knudson, Crapo & Bass / Knudson, E.R.S. '93 / Zapetal, Barcellona / Zapetal, Pneumobill / Knudson
You can download the last version of ThorSoft ME Java Software.