Thorsoft Mobile Edition
Pulmonary Diagnostics Software for Android
ThorSoft Mobile Edition is a pulmonary function diagnostic software application:
- Connects to our SpiroTube Mobile Edition spirometer via Bluetooth Technology (wireless)
- Forced Vital Capacity testing, Relaxed Vital Capacity testing, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation testing
- Complete, stand-alone patient and medical database with interfaces to PC systems.
- Pediatric incentive animation for testing children.
- Spirometric test reports can be printed from your mobile device to a thermoprinter using Bluetooth Technology
- Medical diagnostic decision support system, i.e. the software helps general practitioners and physicians to understand the medical graphs and curves
- Multiple language support including English, Spanish, German, Hungarian, Dutch, French
Supported medical procedures
|FVC procedure||FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV6, FIV1, EV, PEF, PIF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FIF25, FIF50, FIF75,MMEF2550, MMEF2575, FET|
|VC procedure||VC, IVC, IC, ERV, TV, TI, TE, VE, RR, TV/TI, TE/TI|
|Oximeter procedure||pulse, SpO2|
Predictions algorithms currently implemented are Austrian, Knudson, E.R.S. '93 / Knudson, Crapo & Bass / Knudson, E.R.S. '93 / Zapetal, Barcellona / Zapetal, Pneumobill / Knudson